Indian Healthcare sector is at an inflection point today and is slated at a high growth phase in the next couple of years, along with the much needed government impetus combined with influx of technological innovations and private partnerships.
The Indian Healthcare has lot to offer. The rising per capita income and life style diseases has a created more awareness given rise to to expenditure quotient to consume healthcare services and products. India has to offer more in terms of low cost of investment than the other countries and the other advantage is the skilled doctors and other staff members yet there is 1 doctor per thousands. The gap can only be bridge with help of technology. Healthcare providers in India are expected to spend more than US$ 1 billion on information technology (IT) products and services in the coming few quarters of the financial year 2014-15.
With the overwhelming response we have received for the 2nd Annual Healthcare IT Summit, we are back. The 3rd Annual aims at step ahead in understanding healthcare IT. The Issue & Challenges. Current technologies being used.
Key Discussion Topics
- Business intelligence of the healthcare business with help of IT
- Hospital Information System (HIS) – Electronic Health Record (EHR) , Electronic Medical Records (EMR) & DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine)
- Implementation of UHID (Unique Identification Database Authority of India (UIDAI) through UID (Unique Identification number) to enable pervasiveness of EHR
- Hospital Information Management System, Data Management & Data Governance, Hospital Information Management System
- EHR & EMR – Its Issues & Challenges
- Delivering E- Solutions for India understanding the new age patient, the responsibilities of the healthcare organization towards the patient and the responsibilities of patient towards the hospital
- Strategising & planing for sustainable business models for healthcare enterprises the future of the ever growing healthcare IT nursing the technology for better patient care
- Evaluating the patient centric healthcare system through enhanced patient care amalgamation of IT with pharmacy for healthcare institution
Who Should Attend
Chief Executive Officers (CEO‘s), Chief Operating Officers (COO‘s), Chief Technical Officer‘s (CTO‘s), Vice Presidents, Departmental Heads, Directors, Managing Directors (MD‘s), Super Specialized Doctors, Physicians, Senior Managers, Managers & Other Stakeholders From Healthcare Sector, Medical Directors(MD), Clinical Information Officers (CCIO‘s), Healthcare Systems Managers, Clinical Information Officers (CCIO‘s). General Practitioners (GP‘s)
Healthcare Managers, Heads of Commissioning Directors and Heads of IM&T, IT and ICT, NHS Trust Chief Executives, Senior Nurses., Finance Directors, Clinical Directors, Healthcare IT Project Managers, Procurement Directors, Information Security Directors, Telecare Project Managers, Independent Healthcare Sector Health Policy Makers, Heads of Information Governance Data Center Managers, Focused professionals interested in healthcare interoperability
Information Technology (Healthcare)
Chief Executive Officers (CEO‘s), Chief Operating Officers (COO‘s), Chief Technical Officer‘s (CTO‘s), Vice Presidents, Directors, Managing, Directors (MD‘s) & Other Stakeholders From IT Healthcare Industry
Chief Executiver Officers CEO’s), Vice Presidents (VP’s) Medical Directors, Head of Clinical Trials, Bio Pharma Professionals, Pharma sector related IT Heads, Managers and etc